Last Updated on March 5, 2023
Truth or Dare is a Classic Game Night Addition the Entire Family Can Enjoy
Here at Major League Mommy, we are huge fans of family game night. From trivia to creative spins on classic games like Glow-in-the-dark charades, we always come up with new ways to spice up family game night.
Truth or Dare is another one of our game night favorites, and these mom-approved truth or dare questions are sure to be a hit with the entire family. So let’s not waste any more time. Game on!
Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
- Have you ever eaten a booger?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- What is the last lie you told?
- Do you think your parents are mean?
- Have you ever wondered if you are adopted?
- If you had to be stranded on an island with one person for a week, who would you choose?
- Have you ever pranked your teacher?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- Have you ever skipped a day without brushing your teeth?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you had 24 hours to do absolutely anything you want with no penalty, what would you do?
- What meal do you absolutely hate that your parents always make/made?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is one thing that makes you happy?
- What are you afraid of the most?
- Have you ever cheated when playing a game?
- Have you ever been mean to someone then felt bad about it later?
- Who is the funniest person you have ever met?
- What is the weirdest thing about your family?
- Go outside and dance in the front yard.
- Call a grandparent and ask them to borrow something random.
- Sing the national anthem.
- Imitate another player.
- Do a freestyle rap.
- Sing a nursery rhyme with your tongue sticking out.
- Pretend to be a cat.
- Let an ice cube melt in your hand.
- Spin around ten times then try to stand on one foot for 5 seconds.
- Talk with an accent until your next turn.
- Do ten sit-ups.
- Say the alphabet backward.
- Stand up and do the floss dance until your next turn.
- Talk like a pirate until the game is over.
- Give a piggyback to another player.
- Recite a verse to your favorite song without singing it.
- Let the other players pick a random item in the room for you to make up a story about.
- Breakdance while the other players watch.
- Run outside and shout “I love pickles!” as loud as you can.
- Call a family member and describe a scene from your favorite movie without explanation.
Hope you have a ton of fun with these awesome Truth or Dare questions. I am sure you will have lots of laughs in the process. Enjoy!