Here at Major League Mommy, we are huge fans of family game night. From trivia to creative spins on classic games like Glow-in-the-dark charades, we always come up with new ways to spice up family game night. Truth or Dare is another one of our game night favorites, and these mom-approved truth or dare questions are sure to be a hit with the entire family. So let’s not waste any more time. Game on!
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
- Have you ever eaten a booger?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- What is the last lie you told?
- Do you think your parents are mean?
- Have you ever wondered if you are adopted?
- If you had to be stranded on an island with one person for a week, who would you choose?
- Have you ever pranked your teacher?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- Have you ever skipped a day without brushing your teeth?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you had 24 hours to do absolutely anything you want with no penalty, what would you do?
- What meal do you absolutely hate that your parents always make/made?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is one thing that makes you happy?
- What are you afraid of the most?
- Have you ever cheated when playing a game?
- Have you ever been mean to someone then felt bad about it later?
- Who is the funniest person you have ever met?
- What is the weirdest thing about your family?
- Go outside and dance in the front yard.
- Call a grandparent and ask them to borrow something random.
- Sing the national anthem.
- Imitate another player.
- Do a freestyle rap.
- Sing a nursery rhyme with your tongue sticking out.
- Pretend to be a cat.
- Let an ice cube melt in your hand.
- Spin around ten times then try to stand on one foot for 5 seconds.
- Talk with an accent until your next turn.
- Do ten sit-ups.
- Say the alphabet backward.
- Stand up and do the floss dance until your next turn.
- Talk like a pirate until the game is over.
- Give a piggyback to another player.
- Recite a verse to your favorite song without singing it.
- Let the other players pick a random item in the room for you to make up a story about.
- Breakdance while the other players watch.
- Run outside and shout “I love pickles!” as loud as you can.
- Call a family member and describe a scene from your favorite movie without explanation.
Hope you have a ton of fun with these awesome Truth or Dare suggestions. I am sure you will have lots of laughs in the process. Enjoy!