Refer a Friend and Earn Rewards
Are you looking for a way to bring in some extra money? If so, you may just want to check out this list of Apps that Pay You to Refer a Friend.
Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- Cash app– you can quickly send money between friends and family using this app. You can also earn $5 when your referral sends $5 or more. They earn $5 as well! It’s a win-win.
- InboxDollars– this app gives you various ways to earn extra money. Another way you can earn is by referring a friend. You can earn $1 for every referral for up to 5 referrals. You can then earn 30% on all qualified earnings acquired by your referrals.
- ibotta– When a friend signs up using your code, and redeems a qualifying offer, you will earn $10 and they will earn $10 as well.
- Fluz– Fluz is a newer cashback program out there that I highly encourage you to check out if you are interested in cashback opportunities. You can also earn even more when you refer friends (and when they refer their friends).
- Groupon– You can earn $10 in Groupon credit or, Groupon Bucks as they call it when you refer a friend and they purchase their first deal.
- Rakuten– When your referral joins and spends at least $30, you both will earn an additional $30.
- Acorns-In addition to Acorns being a great way to get started with investing when you invite a friend you both earn $5! Acorns also often runs promos where you can get bonuses for a certain number of referrals during a specified time frame.
Earning money by referring a friend is just another way for you to bring more coins into the household. Give it a try.
We would love for you to share some of your favorite apps that pay for referrals. Please feel free to share in the comments below!