Last Updated on March 14, 2023
Is that first-trimester nausea getting the best of you? Well, I am certainly no doctor.
However, there are a few things that I, and other Mommas I know, I have tried to ease the morning sickness. There are many things that have been proven to work, while others not so much.
Here are a few Natural Ways to Beat Nausea During Pregnancy.
*Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
The content presented in this blog post is for informational purposes only and is based on personal experiences. It is not a replacement for professional medical advice. Please consult with a medical professional before introducing any new methods to handling nausea while pregnant.
60+ Creative Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
10 Helpful Tips for a Good Night’s Sleep in Pregnancy
How To Address Iron Deficiency While Expecting
Natural Remedies for Nausea
- Sip on some Peppermint Tea.
- Drink a room temperature Ginger Ale .
- Take a 25mg Vitamin B6 Supplement every 8 hours (or as doctor recommends)
- Chop up some Ginger Root, steep in hot water, and drink as a tea.
- With doctor’s approval, do a mild form of exercise to help with hormones.
- Avoid fatty, greasy, sugary, spicy, or processed foods.
- Suck on Lemon Drops.
- Increase hydration.
- Eat more foods that help decrease the symptoms of Morning Sickness.
- Increase your Magnesium intake.
- Eat more potatoes
- Get more rest!
As always, consult with your physician for suggestions on how to best handle your symptoms throughout pregnancy.
The ideas mentioned above have worked for many of us Mommas, but every woman is different. Be sure to do what is a best fit for you.
We would love for you to share some of your ideas on how you beat nausea during pregnancy. Feel free to share in the comments!