Treat your mind to more positivity and uplifting content. You know, the kind of content that can change your life forever (in a good way). Here are some must-have books for your mental wellness reading (or listening) list.
By the way, I have read each of the books on this list. And these 31 titles are so worth the read. Take your time working through the list so you can soak in the goodness. Enjoy!
Please note: The books are listed in no particular order. The first book on the list is just as awesome as the last book on the list. 🙂
*Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
Recommended Reading for Mental Wellness
- Unf#ck Your Brain by Faith G. Harper PhD LPC-S ACS ACN
- Mastering the Skill of Reinvention by Coach Pamela Mitchell
- Your Magical Divine Experiment by Luanne Oakes
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Peace is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh
- How to Own Your Own Mind by Napoleon Hill
- The Five Levels of Attachment by Don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
- The Power of Self-Coaching by Joseph J. Luciani Ph.D
- The Mental Toughness Advantage by Douglas Clydesdale Comstock
- NeuroWisdom by Mark Robert Waldman, Chris Manning PhD
- Subconscious Mind Secrets by Stephens Hyang
- The Craving Mind by Judson Brewer
- Stop Anxiety from Stopping You by Dr. Helen Odessky
- The Success Lie by Janelle Bruland
- Hello, Habits by Fumio Sasaki
- Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Positive Thinking by Napoleon Hill, Michael J. Ritt Jr.
- Wake Up! by Chris Barez-Brown
- Being Peace by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Energy of Prayer by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down by Haemin Sunim
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- Focal Point by Brian Tracy
- Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nagoski PhD, Amelia Nagoski DMA
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White
- Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- When the Body Says No by Daniel Mate
- How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind by Dana K. White
- Control Your Mind and Master Your Feelings by Eric Robertson
What are some of your favorite books on your Mental Wellness Reading List? Feel free to share in the comments!