Are you looking for a way to bring in some extra money? If so, you may just want to check out this list of Apps that Pay You to Refer a Friend.
Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- Cash app– you can quickly send money between friends and family using this app. You can also earn $5 when your referral sends $5. They earn $5 as well! It’s a win-win.
- InboxDollars– this app gives you various ways to earn extra money. Another way you can earn is by referring a friend. For every $1 they earn, you will earn $0.10.
- ibotta– When a friend signs up using your code, and redeems a qualifying offer, you will earn $5.
- Shopkick– With Shopkick, when a friend signs up with your invite code, you will get 250 kicks as soon as they complete a walk-in or scan, or within 7 days after they have signed up. You can refer up to 100 friends. The kicks can be redeemed for a gift card of your choice.
- Groupon– You can earn $10 in Groupon credit or, Groupon Bucks as they call it, when you refer a friend and they purchase their first deal.
- Rakuten– When your referral joins and spends at least $25, you will earn $15 and they will earn $10.
- Acorns-In addition to Acorns being a great way to get started in investing, when you invite a friend you both earn $5! Acorns also often runs promos where you can get bonuses for a certain number of referrals during a specified time frame.
Earning money by referring a friend is just another way for you to bring more coins into the household. Give it a try.
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to join in the conversation on our Facebook! We would love for you to share some of your favorite apps that pay for referrals. See you there. 🙂