These Halloween Jokes for Kids are perfect for the classroom or even at home!
Have some lighthearted Halloween-themed fun using this fun list of Halloween jokes appropriate for kids. Feel free to bookmark this page to return to later, or go ahead and download the PDF below to access it whenever you need it.
Funny Kid -Friendly Halloween Jokes
- Why did the Headless Horseman get a job? He was trying to get ahead in life.
- How do you fix a broken Jack-O-Lantern? With a pumpkin patch!
- What kind of pet does Dracula have? A bloodhound.
- What can you get from a vampire in the winter? Frostbite.
- Who was the best dancer at the Halloween party? The Boogieman.
- What is a skeleton’s favorite musical instrument? A Trombone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom? He had no body to go with.
- Which of the witch’s friends was good at baseball? The bat.
- What kind of music do mummies like most? Wrap music.
- What is the name of the witch who lives in the desert? Sand witch.
- What’s it like being kissed by a vampire? It’s a pain in the neck.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? Spelling.
- Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation? The Dead Sea.
- Where does Dracula keep his money? In a Blood Bank
- Where do fashionable ghosts shop? The Boo-tique
- Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them!
- What room does a ghost not need in its house? A living room
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Day-scare
- Did you hear about the skeleton that dropped out of medical school? He just didn’t have the stomach for it.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? I scream.
- What has hundreds of ears but can’t hear a thing? A cornfield!
- What does the skeleton chef say when he serves you a meal? “Bone Appetit!”
- What is a ghost’s nose full of? Boooooogers.
- Why did the vampire get fired from the blood bank? He was caught drinking on the job!
- Who do monsters buy cookies from? Ghoul scouts.
- Why are there fences around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
- Why couldn’t Dracula’s wife get to sleep? Because of his coffin.
- Why didn’t the coffee bean go to the Halloween party? Because it was grounded.
- The maker of this product does not want it, the buyer does not use it, and the user does not see it. What is it? A coffin.
- What happened to the man who didn’t pay his exorcist? The house was repossessed.
Continue the Halloween Fun with some Trivia!
The fun doesn’t have to stop here. I highly recommend checking out our Halloween Trivia video on YouTube to keep the party going.