First Day Kids Organic Multivitamin
Over the summer, my kids have been trying out gummy multivitamins from First Day. After a couple of months of use, I decided to share my honest review of the product. In this review, I will be discussing the product in detail, the price, pros and cons, and more to help you make a decision.
*Post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure can be viewed here.
About the Brand
First Day was founded by two friends who wanted to create supplements that actually addressed some of the answers they had about our health and nutrition. They work with leading doctors, scientists, and experts in health and wellness to ensure that product is meeting the needs of families.
About the Product
The Kids Daily Essential Multivitamin is made with a blend of organic fruits and veggies for children ages 3+. It is also gelatin-free and comes with a 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
These kid-friendly multivitamin gummies include key antioxidants and phytonutrients and also contain 50-80% less sugar than leading brands! What else can you expect from this product?
❌ NO Artificial Dyes
❌ NO Artificial Flavors
✅ Comes with a reusable bottle and recyclable refill pouches
These gummies are designed using simple ingredients and contain the following essentials:
- Vitamin A- 14% Daily Value- commonly found in carrots, kale, and squash and support immune health, vision, and cellular communication
- Vitamin B1- 25% Daily Value- commonly found in whole grains, seaweed, and legumes and supports metabolism and cellular maintenance
- Vitamin B2- 26% Daily Value- commonly found in yogurt, asparagus, and spinach and supports metabolism, vision, and cellular development
- Vitamin B6- 22% Daily Value- commonly found in bananas, chickpeas, and potatoes and supports immune health, hemoglobin development, and enzymatic reactions
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) – 20% Daily Value- commonly found in broccoli, leafy greens, and Brussel sprouts, and supports cellular reproduction
- Vitamin B12- 75% Daily value- commonly found in nuts and seeds, lentils, and peas and supports red blood cell formation and brain function and development
- Vitamin C- 22% Daily Value- commonly found in oranges and peppers, and is an antioxidant that also supports collagen formation
- Vitamin D3- 50% Daily Value- commonly found in fish and dairy products and supports immune health and bone development
- Vitamin K2- 21% Daily Value- commonly found in cheese and soybeans and supports hemoglobin development and calcium regulation
Frequently Asked Questions
Since I started using these vitamins and sharing my experience on my social accounts, I have been getting a few questions. I wanted to address some of the questions I am asked most frequently about these vitamins. Continue reading below for a brief Q&A.
Do My Children Really Need a Multivitamin?
A: I always recommend consulting with your child’s physician to determine whether or not a supplement is necessary. But I will say, we don’t always get the nutrients we need through our regular diet, and multivitamins can be a great way to make up for what we may not be getting through our food.
Are These Gummies Allergen Free?
A: These gummies are made in an allergen-free facility and they DO NOT contain: milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soybeans, and wheat. They are also gluten-free and Non-GMO.
Are These Gummies Sugar-Free?
A: First Day Vitamins contain a small amount of organic cane sugar.
Where Does the Natural Flavor and Color Come From?
A: The gummies are flavored and colored using organic fruits and veggies.
Is there a Subscription Option?
A: Yes! We actually utilize the subscription service for these gummies, so we get our refill pouches sent to us automatically each month.
My Personal Experience
Both of my kids ages 7 and 10 love their First Day Multivitamin gummies. (This is surprising for my 7-year-old, as she is typically super picky). As a matter of fact, they love these gummies so much, they reminded me every day to order more the first time they ran out. We now get the subscription to avoid this issue.
I will say, the first time we ordered, it took us like 4 weeks to actually receive our vitamins! I reached out to the company and they assured me that this was NOT the norm. They also gave me a discount on my next order for the inconvenience wish I can appreciate.
But I’ll admit, I was initially turned off by the slow delivery time.
However, I did give them another chance. And this hopefully won’t continue to be an issue.
I personally love the high-quality refillable containers that came with our first order. I also love the cleaner ingredients in these gummies so while they are not cheap, I do plan to continue purchasing.
How to Buy
If you are interested in trying these gummies for your kids, you can CLICK HERE.
Each bottle comes with a 30-day supply of gummies for one child. There is a discount for additional children. We currently pay $27/bottle on the Subscribe & Save Plan for 2 kids. You can also get 10% off when you join First Day’s email list.
Are They Worth it?
I will definitely say these multivitamin gummies are worth the purchase. They are not the cheapest supplements on the market, but their quality is totally worth every cent.
I feel like First Day picked up where other brands fell short. I take my children’s health and well-being very seriously. So I am more than happy to spend a few extra dollars for a quality multivitamin.
I suggest purchasing a single bottle for your child to try out before committing to a subscription. But yes, I will definitely say these gummies are worth it. They also have a Women’s Daily Multivitamin which I plan to try out as well.