Backpacks have become more than just a way to lug around all your school supplies. They’re also, in many cases, a fashion accessory and expression of individuality for students of all ages.
Having a “cool backpack” may seem totally unnecessary. But it can definitely make a difference in your child’s enthusiasm for the new school year. It also is just another way to add a little more excitement to life. And you know Major League Mommy is all about having a good time and making the most of life.
So let’s get into this list of some of the coolest backpacks we’ve discovered for school.
*Post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure can be viewed here.
What makes the backpacks on this list “cool”?
We determined that the following backpacks were pretty freaking awesome for a few reasons. Cool backpacks for school are those that not only look good but are also functional and durable.
And parents, the great news is, you don’t necessarily have to spend an arm and a leg to get your child a functional and stylish backpack.
Whether you’re shopping for a boy or a girl, there are a ton of cool backpacks for you to choose from. Here are some backpacks for boys and girls that are not only cool but also practical for school use.
1. JanSport SuperBreak Buckshot Camo Backpack: This backpack is a super cool and practical choice for anyone looking for a reliable and stylish backpack. This backpack is spacious, and durable, and includes a built-in organizer.
2. CUDLO Boys Backpack: The CUDLO backpack is the perfect combination of style, durability, and functionality. Made from waterproof Oxford fabric (which is both water-repellant and scratch-resistant), this backpack is suitable for daily use, school, or travel. As an added bonus, it includes a built-in USB port so kids can charge up their devices on the go! It also includes a laptop compartment that fits up to a 15.6-inch laptop. The backpack’s size is 12.59″L x 7.08″W x 16.9″H, providing ample space for all your kid’s essentials.
3. Vans Old Skool Backpack: This backpack is perfect for the boy who wants to make a statement with his backpack. The eye-catching and unique design makes this backpack cool and stylish, while the padded back panel and straps provide extra comfort for school days. It also includes a front pocket with an organizer and a laptop sleeve that fits up to 15” laptops.
1. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack: This backpack is super cute and even has a double handle in addition to the backpack straps. It comes in a variety of colors and sizes, making it perfect for any girl who wants a cool backpack before attending secondary school.
2. FLYMEI Backpack with USB Charging Port: This backpack features a cute design and a range of colors, making it perfect for girls who want a cool backpack that will never go out of style. It is also ergonomic and water-resistant. Additionally, it has 8 pockets to help your daughter stay organized, and a USB charging port to charge devices on the go.
3. Adidas Originals Puffer Backpack: This backpack features a unique puffer design made from recycled materials and includes earbud and charger storage space and plenty more space for her school supplies.
Having cool backpacks for school is not just about looking good, they’re also about functionality and durability and the backpacks on this list check off in all these areas.
These backpacks for boys and girls are not only stylish and cool but also practical for carrying textbooks and school supplies.