Last Updated on November 21, 2023
Are you looking for some ways to earn money while Saving money? If so, check out this list of 27 Easy Ways For Stay at Home Moms to Make Extra Money and Save Even More!
Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- Get paid to post on your social channels using services like WeSponsored.
- Sell baked goods.
- Sign up for paid focus groups.
- Sell unused clothes and shoes on Poshmark.
- Get paid for surveys and emails using Inbox Dollars.
- Earn money through affiliate sales using services like ShopMy.
- Use your car to make money through Uber or Lyft or try DoorDash instead.
- Teach classes online or in your home.
- Sign up to be an online juror with eJury.com or OnlineVerdict.com.
- Become a tutor
- Start a blog on wordpress.org. You can use companies such as Siteground for your domain and hosting. Monetize your blog through affiliate sales, sponsored posts, or other digital services.
- Become a Virtual Assistant
- Start a UGC business creating digital content for brands.
- Sell your old electronics, DVDs, CDs, and video games to Decluttr.
- Start a proofreading business from home.
- Take a few secret shopper jobs.
- Sell your own products and services on Fiverr.
- Sell items on Facebook Marketplace.
- Take advantage of coupons and cashback from Trusted Retailers
- Earn Cash Back using apps such as Rakuten
- Use Groupon to catch deals on products and services.
- Start couponing using the coupons.com app.
- Download the Capital One Shopping Chrome extension to find additional savings and cashback opportunities.
- Sign up for a Digit account to start building your rainy day fund on auto-pilot.
- Host a clothing swap with other Moms and their children.
- Find free local family events to attend.
- Start “Freezer Cooking“
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to share! We would also love for you to share some of your favorite ways to make extra money and save.