Every year around Valentine’s Day, I try a different fun Valentine’s recipe and craft with the kids. This year we decided that we wanted to make Valentine’s Day cookies. Of course I had to get a little fancy with it so I chose to make red Velvet and strawberries & cream Sandwich cookies. Not only are these cookies super easy to make and very “Valentine’sy” (this word does actually exist in my world), but they’re also pretty darn yummy. Try it for yourself! 🙂
Prep Time: 5 min (per batch, 10 min Total)
Cook Time: 8 min
Total Time: 18 min
Red Velvet Cookies:
- Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Frosting – Cream Cheese – 16 oz
Strawberries & Cream Cookies:
- Duncan Hines Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Frosting, Vanilla, 16 Ounce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend red Velvet cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil in bowl until thick dough forms.
- Blend strawberry cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil in another bowl until thick dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls of similar size.
- Place Dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once done baking, allow cookies to completely cool before adding frosting and sandwiching together. 🙂
Feel free to pin and share this recipe! Do you have a Favorite Valentine’s Day recipe you think We should try? Comment below!