If you’ve been following me for a while you may already know, but for those who are new to MajorLeagueMommy, I am currently in the process of getting my 2 year old potty trained. So, we were super excited when we got our Pampers Easy Ups Courtesy of Influenster and PampersUS. We received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I’ll be sharing my review of it below. Check it out. 🙂
What I liked:
- The Pampers Easy Ups had this super cute Hello Kitty design on it and my girls love Hello Kitty!
- They had a nice gentle smell to them. It wasn’t overwhelming at all, just nice and FRESH.
What I LOVED:
- They were super stretchy on the sides so Aralynn had no problem moving around in them.
- They were extremely SOFT which made them comfortable for our little trainee to wear. She seemed to be a lot more comfortable in these than in others that we have tried.
- Aralynn was able to get these down very easily when rushing to the potty and could get them back up without a problem.
- The Pampers Easy Ups have a pretty good “leak-guard.” Aralynn soaked one of them during her nap but it didn’t soak through the diaper and it absorbed so much of the moisture that she was able to continue to sleep comfortably and didn’t wake up with a rash from sitting in a wet diaper. (She gets rashes pretty easily)
What I disliked:
- Umm… NOTHING. I thought these were awesome and my daughter loved them. They did exactly what I feel they were supposed to do and we will be purchasing these moving forward.
Have you tried out Pampers Easy Ups? What was your experience with them? Comment below! 🙂
Interested in trying Easy Ups? Don’t forget your coupon! Click here
Feel free to check out these related posts: