- Did you know that in the 1940s and 1950s 100% of babies wore cloth diapers and 95% of babies at that time were potty trained by the time they were 18 months? Today, a whopping 90% of babies wear disposable diapers and only about 10% of babies today are potty trained by 18 months!
- The average age today for girls to be potty trained is 29 months and the average age is 31 months for boys.
- According to the Real Diaper Association, approximately $24.7 billion disposable diapers are used every year in the U.S.
- It takes about 500 years for a disposable diaper to decompose.
- You could save approximately $800 each year once your child is fully potty trained!
My oldest daughter was fully potty trained before the age of 2 and my 18 month old is currently in the process of getting potty trained. If you are having trouble in this area, Potty training guru Carol Cline has a really great program that has helped thousands of parents all across the globe potty train their little one with ease following a step-by-step plan. Click here to potty train your child in as little as 3 days! Feel free to share some of your challenges, successes, and any other thoughts on potty training in the comments below! Happy Parenting!
Click Here! to get started on potty training.