I am SUPER excited to finally launch my Business-Building for the Kidpreneur eCourse! I am very passionate about developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our youth and I would absolutely love to see more small businesses owned by our children. How awesome is that?
For those of you who don’t know, my 5 year old operates her own candy bouquet business- ‘AiKandi Bouquets™. She has been building up her savings account, learning lots, and just really enjoying the process. After other parents caught on to ‘Ailani’s business and her success, quite naturally they were interested in helping their child do the same. I really wanted to reach more parents and help them assist their child with building a small business and that is exactly how the Business-Building for the Kidpreneur eCourse was born.
Please note that my Refund Policy does apply to this course.
During this 6 week course, we will be:
- Coming up with a business idea based off your child’s passions
- Creating a business plan
- Building a proper management system for your child’s business
- Building your brand
- Discussing the legal parts of creating and operating a small business
- Officially launching your Kidpreneur’s business!
Children will learn so much throughout this course. (The parents may even learn a little something too.) You also get to enjoy the following perks:
- LIFETIME access to the course including any changes and bonuses I add at no additional cost
- Access to our private FB group for support and idea-sharing
- Exclusive interviews from a Business Finance Expert, a Business Analyst, and a fellow entrepreneur and Mother of 2 kidpreneurs!
- Downloadable worksheets
- Detailed video presentations walking you through each step
- Email access to me (your course instructor)
- Promotion of your child’s business on my blog and social media pages (if you are interested)
I am offering 20% off the course pricing until March 4 at 11:59pm EST using code strike20 so act fast! The course officially begins Monday March 13, 2017. I hope that you will join us. This is such an amazing investment in your child’s future. There are only 50 seats available and the cart closes March 11 at 11:59pm EST.