Father’s Day is right around the corner! Are you running out of ideas on ways to celebrate this special day? Are you tired of celebrating the same way every year? Well, this post is for you! Check out this awesome list of 9 Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day. Enjoy!
- Camping Trip- Go to one of your favorite campsites or even pull out the tent and camp out in the backyard. Make sure to have a few cozy sleeping bags, some good food, and insect repellant on hand. Don’t forget to roast a few marshmallows and make some yummy s’mores!
- Beer Tasting- Take Dad to a local beer tasting or have your own beer tasting right at home! Click Here for ideas on how to set up your own beer tasting event.
- Golf Lessons- Set up a day of golf lessons for Dad or take the entire family out for a few rounds of mini-golf.
- Weekend Getaway- Take Dad to one of his favorite getaway spots for the weekend or take a trip with him to a place that he has always wanted to visit.
- Barbecue/Picnic-Father’s Day wouldn’t be Father’s Day without a good old family barbecue. Pull out the grill and make some of Dad’s favorites. You can also throw a picnic in the park (or in your backyard).
- Baseball game- “Take me out to the ballgame…” Go check out a Major League Baseball game!
- Go fishing- Load up the entire family and your fishing gear and treat Dad to a day of fishing.
- Family Construction Project- Get the family together for a fun construction project with Dad. Check out some of these fun DIY woodworking projects.
- Father’s Day Game Night Party- Have a game night party! Check out these ideas for a game night.
Of course you can always use a combination of these ideas to make the day extra special. Which ideas do you think you are going to try? Comment below. Happy Parenting!