National Reading Month is here! OMG. If you have been following me for a while,you may already know how much I LOVE reading! And for those of you who don’t know, I REALLY LOVE READING! My girls are little bookworms too so we are sooo excited to join in on the fun this month. Here are 5 super fun ways we are celebrating National Reading Month.
Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- We will be celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday by making Green Eggs and Ham for dinner! Make sure you’re following MajorLeagueMommy on social media to see how it turns out. 🙂
- We will be choosing a new book to read every night using our Epic! reading app and our home “library.”
- We will make our very own book as a Family! (Don’t worry, I will be sharing that project with you all).
- I will be surprising my daughter at school to read her class a cool story!
- We will actually be creating a legit home library in our house complete with new bookshelves, new books, and other library-related items.
After reading this, aren’t you EXTRA excited about National Reading Month? OF COURSE YOU ARE! Well, get your celebration on and don’t forget to get your FREE month of the Epic! Reading app right here!