Thanksgiving is right around the corner and while many people are preparing for a lovely family dinner and some Black Friday shopping, it is important to remember to use this time to show gratitude for all of the things you may typically overlook. There are so many things to be grateful for! I encourage you all to take some time out and make a list of all of the things you are grateful for and share it during Thankgiving dinner this year. I also encourage you to get out there and SHOW how grateful you are. Here’s a list of 5 Fun Ways To Give Thanks on Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
- Do some volunteer work- show that you are grateful for all of the wonderful resources you have available to you and use it to help others. Volunteer at a local hospital spreading positivity and cheer to those who may be struggling with their health. Spend time at a homeless shelter serving a nice hot meal or distributing gifts for the holidays. There’s lots of great ideas out there for volunteer work this season!
- Write letters and send them to friends and family you may not see often. You can even send letters filled with positivity and encouragement overseas to those serving our country. What a great way to say “Thank You.”
- Have one big Thanksgiving dinner for friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, or anyone else that may otherwise miss out on a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
- Get the family together (grab a few drinks and snacks) and create a scrapbook filled with all of the wonderful things that you are grateful for this year.
- Show gratitude for all of the great things and people you have in your life by reaching out to those in need. Prepare care packages filled with items for personal hygiene, a blanket, and maybe a gift card to hand out to homeless individuals you see sitting out on the streets. I am so sure they will appreciate it! It’ll make you feel pretty good too.
This is just a brief overview of the very many ways you can show thanks this Thanksgiving. You can get as creative as you like! Have fun with it.
Speaking of giving Thanks, as a HUGE thanks to all of my fellow Moms that have been following me and showing MajorLeagueMommy lots of love, I have teamed up with some fabulous bloggers to give you the opportunity to win some pretty awesome treats! This prize pack is valued at over $100 so you will definitely want to get in on this one. CLICK HERE to find out how you can enter or click the image below. Good luck!
The Thanksgiving Giveaway will end at 10 p.m. central this Friday. The winner will be randomly selected and notified Saturday morning. (Open to Domestic U.S. only)
*By entering, you understand that Instagram is in no way responsible for this giveaway.
This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.*
Now spread the word!
Use the Pin It or FB Share buttons to share the giveaway with friends and family. The more, the merrier!