Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and the love is in the air. Love is such an amazing feeling and I just want to spread the love as far as it can go. One of the ways I am doing that is by sharing with you some of the things I am absolutely LOVING this month. Today I am sharing my list of Educational Resources for Kids that I am currently loving (in no particular order). Check it out below.
Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- Epic! Reading App– I have talked about Epic! a few times on this blog. If you followed our Countdown to Christmas, you saw that we used Epic! for our Christmas Reading Challenge. I LOVE this app you guys. We started off with the free trial and then moved on to the paid subscription for just $4.99 (USD) per month. It is SO worth it! I encourage my children to read as much as possible and I love that they can pull their books up on the tablet or on my phone when we’re on the go. We are especially obsessed with the audiobooks. The girls really enjoy listening to the stories.
- Robot Face Race– This is a game that is supposed to help with pre-reading skills but it’s also really fun to play with the kids. It also helps improve the kids’ (and even the parents’) concentration.
- Educational Kids Placemats– These placemats are easy to clean AND as an added bonus they include things such as shapes and ABCs for the little ones to exercise their minds while they enjoy their meal. My kids are easily distracted by the most random things during mealtime but at least with these placements, they’re able to continue eating and still enjoy learning from these fun placemats. I LOVE IT.
- Mind Blowing Science Kit– This kit is a super fun way for kids to explore the wonderful world of science. There are lots of fun activities for you to do with the tools provided. The kiids LOVE it and so do I.
- Sum Swamp Game-My 5 year old has so much fun practicing her math skills and this game makes it even more fun. It definitely had to make this list.
What are some family-friendly things that you’re loving right now? Comment below!