Whether you are a stay at home Mom or a Mom just looking for some ways to bring more money into the home, this list will definitely help you out. These are resources that I have been using personally to build our savings and contribute to our monthly income.
Bringing this extra money in has allowed us to treat our girls to an exciting family trip to Universal Studios Orlando this summer, upgrade our home decor, and save up for our next family vacation. It has also been a great help for surprise expenses that popped up on us! I am more than grateful for that. So, I won’t keep you waiting any longer. Here is Major League Mommy’s list of 27 Easy Ways for Stay at Home Moms to Make Extra Money and Save Even More. Enjoy!
Post contains affiliate links. Disclosure can be viewed here.
- Get paid to post quick and easy Instagram posts through heartbeat.io.
- Earn money for taking pictures of “Now Hiring” signs and share them on the Job Spotter app.
- Receive cash back from shopping at some of your favorite online retailers using Ebates.
- Receive Cash Back while shopping using the Checkout 51 app.
- Earn cash while taking surveys through InboxDollars.
- Register for paid focus groups in your area. (I have earned over $500 in the summer alone just doing paid research studies)
- Sell some of your (and your kids’) old clothes and shoes on Poshmark (use code BRIVINCIGUERRA to receive $5).
- Sell old items such as toys, books, strollers, etc. using the letgo app.
- Drive for Uber or Lyft. Or you can even sign up to deliver food for UberEATS.
- Evaluate websites through UserTesting.
- Start a freelance writing business.
- Start investing your money with just $5 using the StashApp.
- Sign up for online juror jobs via EJury or Online Verdict.
- Earn through affiliate sales via programs such as ClickBank or ShareaSale.
- Make Money blogging
- Tutor online
- Rent out your baby gear using the goBaby app.
- Sell baked goods
- Recycling- cash in your recyclable cans and bottles.
- Shop at WalMart? Be sure to utilize their savings catcher option in their app. Submit your receipt to find and receive savings.
- Download the Cartwheel app for Target and find opportunities to save! I have saved Big Time using deals found in the Cartwheel app.
- Purchase tickets for your family outings through Groupon.
- Start a coin jar for all of the random coins you find on the ground and in your car.
- Swap clothes and items with other parents to cut back on new purchases.
- Find FREE stuff through Freebies Frenzy
- Take advantage of free family events
- Start couponing using my tips here.
I hope these tips help. Feel free to share some of your own money making and money savings tips in the comments below.
Don’t forget to join in on the conversation on my Facebook page. See you there!
Don’t forget to check out the following related posts: